Visiting Disney Springs: What to expect during a pandemic.
So, Disney Springs has been on your mind. My family and I had a chance to visit this past Summer. While we had a great time, some things have changed. Disney is doing an exceptional job at keeping their guest and employees safe. We can help by being prepared when we visit.
Per the Disney website, there a 6 keys things you should be aware of when visiting Disney Springs during a pandemic.
- Limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings before entry
- Face coverings required for Guests ages 2 and up
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer in key areas.
Before you arrive:
Face coverings may have an integrated transparent plastic panel help in viewing the wearer’s mouth. These face coverings must:
- Be a fabric face-covering featuring a solid plastic panel containing no openings that are attached to the fabric on all sides using tight knit stitching
- Meet all face-covering requirements listed above
To enter Disney Springs, the face mask must be:
- made of a two-layer breathable material
- fully cover the mouth and nose at all times
- secured under the chin
- secured closely but comfortably to the side of the face
- must be tied or looped behind ears, allowing guest to be handsfree
We had a great dinner at The Boat House. They have indoor and outdoor dining. We choose to eat on the deck. We wore our masks while we were inside and removed them when we were seated. The Boat House made sure to wipe down our seats and table very well. Our table was 6 feet away from the next party. It was so relaxing to have dinner and watch the sunset. I even sipped on this nice drink!
So, there you have it. Some things have changed, but with some planning you'll be on your way to a great Disney Springs visit.
Happy and Safe Travels,
The Lupie Traveler
This personally isn’t something I would do right now but I would love to once this is all over. Great post! Siobhan ♡ | Vegan Babe Life